Personal Injury

Personal Injury

Personal Injury

Personal Injury Attorneys You Can Count On

At Knight Law, P.A., we handle all types of Personal injury lawsuits and litigation. Whether it is a car accident, motorcycle crash, bike injury, slip & fall, bedbugs, or even a dog bite, our attorneys will help you navigate your situation. We know that personal injuries come with physical and mental stress. Put a Knight in your corner to help you get the peace of mind, justice, and benefits that you deserve.

Car Accidents

Car accidents are a common cause of personal injury. Car accidents can cause minor, major, and even permanent injury. Along with the physical pain that may result, the victim may also experience trauma, which can be difficult to cope with. The entire experience can be incredibly difficult. Even more difficult is dealing with all this without the proper lawyer, who can help make sure you get justice. If you have been involved in a car accident, reach out to us right away to ensure you are taking the right steps to have a strong legal case. Also refer to our FAQs section for some common questions.

Premises Liability

Premises liability occurs when a person who owns or maintains a property was negligent and their negligence caused you harm. Premises liability is a very specific type of personal injury that requires an attorney with right amount of experience. Put a Knight in your corner to help you get the peace of mind, justice, and benefits that you deserve.

Wrongful Death

Wrongful death cases can be extremely painful for the family involved. To win a wrongful death case, your attorney must prove that a person directly caused or affected the death of your loved one. Losing a loved one is obviously a difficult experience emotionally but can also be a major financial challenge. Knight Law can help get you the financial compensation you deserve to help relieve some of that stress. Wrongful deaths can occur due to car accidents, workplace accidents, and other cases. Nothing can replace a loved one, but at Knight Law we will do our absolute best to help you get justice and compensation.

Defamation of Character

Defamation of character is when someone leaks fraudulent information that tarnishes your character, reputation, or career. Defamation of character can lead to many types of losses and can ruin your life. At Knight Law we will fight to help you restore your image and get you financial compensation for the damage that was done to you.

Libel & Slander

Slander is when someone says something that is false and harmful to defame you. When the falsified information is written or published in a more permanent manner, however, it is called libel. Both libel and slander can severely harm your reputation and personal relationships. It can cause you to lose your job or have a difficult time getting employed. At Knight Law we will fight to help you restore your image and get you financial compensation for the damage that was done to you.

Medical Malpractice

Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider fails to meet the proper standard of care when dealing with a patient. This can be a doctor, nurse or any other healthcare provider. When this happens, the victim can seek financial compensation for the damages the provider caused. In some cases, medical malpractice can be very clear like a dentist failing to diagnose a broken bone. But more often than not, it is difficult to legally demonstrate that the damage incurred was due to medical malpractice.

If you think that you have suffered from medical malpractice, contact us today. Our experienced team will review your case and advise you on your different options to get the compensation you deserve.


90K Settled
Business Injury
125K Settled
Boat Accident
65K Settled
Car Accident
30K Settled
Boat Accident
290K Settled
Business Injury


Simply put, I was victorious because I chose Knight Law! They are the best!! The scope of my specific performance suit was complex involving federal and state courts. For almost a year I searched for a firm that could handle the case. Was only met with disappointment and frustration, but then by the grace of God I found Knight Law. The Knight Law team are legal geniuses, they will find a way to get it done and be successful. That being said, I won every motion, got my property, and recovered all costs. In addition to hard results, they were a pleasure to interact with. Kept me together when I was falling apart, and walked the miles when I lost the strength. They cared about me, my case and a great outcome. Yirmi and the team were outstanding in every way! Hire Knight Law!! Just do it!! You will be happy!!!

Francois Chidiac

English is not my first language but Yirmi and his team were so patient. They took me through every step of the process on my injury claim. Thank you so much. Great work.

Amit Tayar

I never wound up going forward with a lawsuit but the consultation alone was so informative and clear. They answered all of my questions. I will definitely use them if something comes up in the future.

Maya W.

So knowledgeable and efficient. I love this firm.

Yasmin Morshedian

“I am super thankful for what Knight Law did for me! Amazing attorney through and through. My go-to attorney for life 😊!”

Candy Wynn
See All Reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do after an accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident or any other incident that led to physical or emotional harm, the most important first step is to seek medical attention. Additionally, you should take photos or videos of the scene and collect the contact information of any witnesses. Next, report the incident to either the police or the manager of the area the incident took place in, and have a copy of the official documentation. Also, you must seek medical attention within 14 days of the accident if you have suffered an injury. Lastly, contact a trustworthy law firm and set up a consultation to discuss your options.
What are libel and slander, and what is the difference?
Libel and slander are both forms of defamation, publication of a statement about a person to a third party that is false, defamatory, and damaging to that person’s reputation. Libel refers to permanent statements such as written material like online publications, books, and newspapers, or statements made on radio or TV. Slander simply refers to verbal allegations or physical gestures.
How do I know if I have a case?
The best way to find out if you have a case and what you could likely recover from legal action is by consulting a competent law firm. The details can sometimes be complicated, but the basic element is that someone’s careless actions harmed you. Even if you do not feel hurt at the time, you may have still suffered from a serious injury that only kicks in later on. You should consult a doctor to see if you have any injuries.
Do I have a case for libel or slander?
There are many details in assessing a claim for libel or slander. Feel free to contact us for free consultation to discuss your case.
Who will pay for my medical bills?
Depending on the case, your auto or health insurance may cover the bills, or you may have to rely on the at-fault party’s insurance. Contact us for a free consultation, and we will assess your case, advise you on your options, and answer any questions that you have.
What should I do if I’ve been sued for libel?
Not responding and pushing it off can have profound legal consequences. At Knight Law, we are happy to assess your case for you and walk you through the legal process.
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and how can it help me?
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is required in many states including Florida. It covers medical expenses and could also potentially cover lost wages and other damages for the driver, passengers, and pedestrians involved in a car accident. It is the first insurance you should use to pay for your medical expenses before liability is established.
Does slander and libel apply to online publications?
Yes. Any statement published on the Internet that meet the criteria for a defamation case are subject to libel and slander laws. However, there are various details that need to be considered such as who to sue or what legal steps may be required before commencing a lawsuit.
What should I do if I was injured at work?
If you experienced an injury on the job, you may be entitled to Workers Compensation Benefits from your employer. Just like in any personal injury case, the first thing to do is to report your injury to your supervisor immediately, and preferably in writing. Next, seek all the medical care that is required and always follow the guidelines from your doctor. Lastly, contact a trusted personal injury law firm like Knight Law for a consultation on your case.
What are compensatory damages?
Commonly, after winning a lawsuit, a judge or jury will award you with compensatory damages. These damages only replace or compensate what was lost. To be awarded compensatory damages, you must prove that you have lost something with a quantifiable worth. The damages do not have to be monetary. In cases of physical injury, it is common for compensatory damages to be issued due to medical bills and work time missed. Courts will sometimes offer compensatory damages for emotional damages as well.
What are punitive damages?
Punitive damages are damages that are given in addition to compensatory damages, in order to punish the other party, and go beyond the monetary value of your loss. Punitive damages are extremely rare and are intended to stop the defendant from doing similar things in the future. Actions that fall under this category are vague, but fraud, bad faith and acts with malicious intent, are usually counted.
Can I still get compensation if my injuries were partially my fault?
This depends on your location. In some jurisdictions, you are unable to receive compensation if you are partially at fault. However, most jurisdictions allow you to receive compensation for your injuries even if you are partially at fault for your own damages. Of course, the amount of compensation is decreased based on the degree of fault.
What information should I get from the other driver immediately after an accident?
We recommend receiving the following information from the other driver: • Name • Address • Phone number • Insurance company • Policy number • Driver's license number • License plate number In certain situations, the driver is not the owner of the vehicle, so you may need to find a way to obtain the information from the car owner and driver.
What is the ideal amount of time to contact my insurance after an accident?
Ideally, you should contact them within 24 hours. Your policy may have a specific time limit on when you should contact them. It may also give vague terminology and it is best to report it as soon as possible.
How can an attorney help me after a car accident?
In a car accident, there are many legal issues that arise after the actual accident. Insurance companies may attempt to settle your claim for less than it is actually worth. Having a reliable attorney can help you know what to look out for and guide you through the process.
Is getting into an accident with a motorcycle the same as a car accident?
Overall, the same steps apply to motorcycle accidents and car accidents, but there are some differences in filling out the insurance claim. Personal Insurance Protection (PIP) insurance is necessary in some states for cars and trucks, but motorcycles are often excluded. In states like these, filling out an insurance claim is very different with a motorcycle and you should consult an attorney.
Is getting into an accident with a truck the same as a car accident?
Truck accidents are very different than car accidents. Unlike car accidents, where drivers deal with each other’s insurance companies, commercial truck accidents deal with the trucking companies. This makes the process of getting compensation much more difficult.
See All FAQs
Schedule a Free Consultation to discuss your case.
Thank you for reaching out - we will get back to you shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Contact Us

Please enter your information and leave us a message below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out - we will get back to you shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Copyright © Knight Law P.A. All Rights Reserved.